Boosted RevBuy now for $1599
Speed past traffic at 24 mph. Go up to 22 miles on a single charge. You'll get there in no time at all.
Up to 22 Mile Range
24 mph Top Speed
Stop and go with the roll of your thumb. Its intuitive design means there’s almost no learning curve.
Boosted Throttle Wheel
Foldable Steering Tube
A stable platform and three ways to brake give you ultimate control.
Headlight & Brake Light
Vehicle-grade materials make Boosted Rev stronger than the rest, and it’s tested to handle just about anything.
Top-Rated Customer Service
Your vehicle grade scooter is here
Customers Also Bought
Boosted RevThere are no reviews of this product yet.
There’s a new way to get there
Boosted Rev is a true blend of iconic design, vehicle-grade safety, and durability. We custom-built and manufactured every component, incorporating our proprietary powertrain technology to deliver the unbeatable performance and quality our riders expect. We’ve thought through every aspect of Boosted Rev, putting ease-of-use at the forefront of every design decision. The simple, intuitive Throttle Wheel allows for one-handed acceleration and braking with the roll of your thumb. The distinctive frame geometry, ergonomic handlebars, and wide, custom-designed tires makes Boosted Rev remarkably stable so you feel confident and safe no matter what lies ahead. A dual-motor drive will power you uphill and give you secure electric braking on the way down. It’s the no-wobble, no-hassle, vehicle-grade scooter that’s too good to share.
- Range: Go up to 22 miles on a single charge. (Range varies based on terrain, speed, and weight)
- Top Speed: Get there faster with a 24 mph top speed.
- Hill Climbing: Climb a 25% grade hill without breaking a sweat.
- Ride Modes: 3 ride modes help you maximize range.
- Wheels: Custom wide wheels to handle just about anything.
- Brakes: 3 reliable ways to brake, including a regenerative electric brake.
- Safe Design: Stay balanced on a wide, stable platform.
- RangeUp to 22 miles (35 km) Range varies based on terrain, speed, and weight.
- Top SpeedUp to 24 mph (39 km/h)
- Hill ClimbingUp to 25% grade
- Ride Modes3 Ride Modes for any skill level
- Weight46 lb (20.9 kg)
- DimensionsUnfolded: 44” L x 24” W x 44.8” H Folded: 44” L x 24” W x 20” H
- Power1,500 Watts (750w x Dual Motors)
- BrakesRegenerative electric, mechanical disc, rear fender stomp
- LightsFront headlight and rear brake light
- TiresPneumatic (air-filled): 9" x 3.00” - 6”